Your enrollment to the courses provided by JUSTSWIM is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By enrolling to any of the courses provided by us, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
- * All Students must submit an enrolment form online and sign the Health Declaration to participate in swimming lessons. Such enrolment is not assignable or transferable to any other person.
- * Any medical issue or special needs of the swimmer needs to be discussed with the coach on the first day of the class. JUSTSWIM shall not be liable under any circumstance for any undisclosed medical conditions or needs.
- * We expect swimmers to be punctual and to notify us in advance of any absences. Responsible behavior is expected from all swimmers at all times. Classes shall not be extended if the swimmer arrives late.
- * There are no Refunds for missed classes. Rescheduling of classes is allowed with prior request within the validity period. 16 sessions should be completed within 20 days; 32 sessions should be completed within 40 days; Weekly twice (16 classes) sessions should be completed within two months.
- * All swimmers are required to be properly attired in swimming apparel to use the pool and carry their own towels, water bottles and other accessories. No accessories shall be provided by JUSTSWIM. Sharing of accessories/personal belongings with other swimmers is prohibited.
- * JUSTSWIM shall not bear responsibility for the death/personal injury of any person or
loos/damage of any personal belongings of the swimmers or their parents/guardian.
- * In consideration of the safety and comfort of all the swimmers, we prohibit the presence of
- * Children must be accompanied by one parent /guardian at all times. The Parent/Guardian shall
be present within the vicinity of the pool and shall be solely responsible for the child during all
times other than the scheduled class timings.
- * JUSTSWIM reserves the right to cancel swim classes or limit the number of swimmers for any known
unsafe conditions, this includes but is not limited to unsafe weather conditions, bather load that
exceeds safe ratios, unsafe water condition, spread of infection, etc. JUSTSWIM reserves the right
to deny access to the swimming pool and prohibit any person from availing its services.
- * In the event of a Global/Local Pandemic or any other circumstance where State or Federal
Government forces the closure of swimming pools (for instance, Covid-19) JUSTSWIM will transfer
any remaining lessons over to a following term. These will not be refunded. They will be deducted
from the following term’s fees. Such transferred lessons from the current term will be conducted
when the swimming pools are allowed to reopen.